Membership is free. Sign up and you will receive the our newsletter. This has our most up to date event listings, members only invites and more.
You can support Asian Canadian arts and culture
2015 marks our 20th year publishing Ricepaper magazine. It is North America's ONLY Asian Canadian arts and culture print magazine. We are the longest running Asian cultural print publication in all of North America. We could not be doing this without readers, writers, artists and supporters like you! And we want to keep publishing and promoting Asian Canadian writers and artists. With your financial support we can make this happen!
Over the past few years, we've accomplished so many great projects including:
- LiterAsian - Pacific Rim Asian Canadian Writing
- Jim Wong-Chu Emerging Writers Award
- Create Collaborate Celebrate: Aboriginal and Asian Canadian Writing Workshops
- Special Double issue: Aboriginal and Asian Canadian Writers - published in 2013
- Fundraised for a plaque to commenorate Wayson Choy's iconic novel The Jade Peony in Chinatown Vancouver (in collaboration with Project Bookmark Canada)